Ingredients you need:
1. Whisk the yogurt and peanut butter until it forms a paste.
2. Add the oats a little at a time to fully coat and avoid any dry spots.
3. Scoop out bite sized pieces and roll into balls.
4. Place on a flat tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Place in the fridge to let chill for an hour and they are ready to serve.
As I continue to expand my knowledge of pet nutrition and what is put into our animals treats and food I am also making more and more things for them myself (I also have been for my family).