Friday, February 13, 2015

My flashback friday

#flashbackfriday to the day We had to say goodbye to my sweet Kitty Bo Bo when Case was only a few months old. Never in a million years did I think I'd lose him in just nine  short months later. it has been almost a full 4 months since losing my sweet boy and the pain is still there. I still ache to kiss that big forehead of his before bed, hear his breathing at the base of the bed while I fall asleep and some mornings I still find myself waiting for him to come in when my alarm goes off for his morning snuggles of being half on the bed because he never did figure out how to get his back end up there Lol. Stella still will lay on his grave and look at me Sadly but with rumely now in our lives it has been a little easier to breath, to love and to survive the pain of losing our sweet boy so young and suddenly. This flashback is for my first boy who can never be replaced and will always have a piece of my heart. Still miss him every day. #greatpyrenees #greatpyreneesofthehour #gentlegiantoftheday #missthatface #missingcase #takentoosoon

No comments:

Post a Comment